I found this recipe on Endless Simmer, and it was a huge hit at our New Years Party. It could also be because I had extra lobster lying around, and swapped out the lump crab meat for my other favorite crustacean. The recipe yields 8 cups, which is a LOT, so I cut it in half below so you aren’t overwhelmed by its unhealthy nature.
Crab Rangoon Party Dip
- 12 oz. third-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. can, lump crab meat
- 4 oz. package imitation crab meat
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 T worcestershire sauce
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1/2 T fish sauce
- 1 T honey
- 1 T red chili flakes or siriacha
- SERVE WITH: Asian Sweet Chili Sauce, pita chips
- Mix all ingredients except sweet chili sauce together in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve hot (if possible, serve over heat like fondue), with sweet chili sauce on the side or drizzled on top.